Friday 8 September 2023

Letter to council in Woodley about stupid parking charges.

 Dear Tony Skuse, Andy Croy and Shahid Younis,


Congratulations on changing my shopping habits with the increased parking charges.


I would just like to congratulate you all on changing my shopping habits thanks to the increase in parking charges. In particular the free parking after 6pm and on Sundays being lost have had a major impact on shopping.


I will now drive further to shop somewhere that has free parking. 


Is increasing my carbon output what you were going for, because you got it.


Or was this just a money grab?  There was never a issue with finding a free parking space, so don't give me that lie. 


So why? Money? WEF policy's? Control? or you are just really mean people?



Regards

Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment